Hey all,

I bought a band 2 a couple days ago and really my only problem, well notable problem, is that the step counter and calorie thing don't reset at midnight. I've had it for 2 full days and it's reading 9,800 steps and like 1800 calories. But that is roughly the lifetime totals since I put it on the first time. I have resynced several times, restarted both band and phone several times, factory reset once (which did cause it to reset at midnight correct one time, only later it pulled back all of its lifetime info again later in the day...) I really don't care about how accurate it is day to day, but not resetting each day is bugging me.

Anyone else experiencing this or found a fix?
    01-08-2016 08:38 PM
    Hi JmCostanaza,

What is your time zone? I've never seen this before, the reset logic is pretty tried and true!

Also, are you set to manually set time in Settings?
    01-08-2016 08:40 PM
    Pacific Standard time, it's set to automatically set time. I've checked my phone's date & time and they always match.
    01-08-2016 11:05 PM
    @ Devbent, unrelated to this post, however, as a Band user /owner it is very nice that a representative from its development team to be here and help us when we are In trouble.

Thanks again.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    driedl likes this.
    01-08-2016 11:55 PM
    Have the same problem. For some reason my Band 2 didn't reset at midnight and somehow combined yesterday's stats with today's. Bug with daylight savings time?

The activity around 12am shouldn't be there. It's all of Sunday's data dumped into one hour. I had my Band sitting on my desk. The most annoying thing is there is no way to delete the false info from either the app, the Band, or the Health dashboard.

time-bug.png
    Last edited by Kram Sacul; 03-16-2016 at 08:11 PM.
    03-14-2016 08:40 PM
    I can't confirm any weird resetting issues after the time change. My Band died after a 9 mile run Saturday morning, so I took it off while helping my parents move. I ended up leaving it at their house all day Saturday and Sunday and just had my phone tracking my steps. The dashboard seems to have handled the time change correctly, only showing 2 hours from midnight to 3 AM because the time officially changes at 2 AM.

chart.png
    03-16-2016 09:01 AM