Band 2 not showing keyboard-option at all?!

Sorkstryparen

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I got my band 2 about 3 week ago and i havent been able to choose keyboard option to reply to textmesseages.
I live in Sweden so i have the Band on Swedish, but I know others here with the Band 2 can choose that option but have had the "connectig"-issue. But for me it have never showed, I only see te "fast-response"-options, no Cortana or keyboard..
I have L950XL on build .63.. Band 2 have the latest update aswell..

Anyone have any ideas?

Sorkstryparen

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Or mabey it is the language.. I just got confrimed that they have tha band 2 on Eng.. I have tried to change tha Band 2 language to English but that dont work.. maybe only works if I reset Band 2 and choose land or whatever there?

devbent

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
Or mabey it is the language.. I just got confrimed that they have tha band 2 on Eng.. I have tried to change tha Band 2 language to English but that dont work.. maybe only works if I reset Band 2 and choose land or whatever there?

Hi Sorkstryparen,

Unfortunately we do not have a Swedish keyboard on the band. I have confirmed your bug with setting the language to Swedish during OOBE and then changing it to English not enabling the keyboard. It is supposed to, we'll get that fixed.

Sorkstryparen

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi Sorkstryparen,

Unfortunately we do not have a Swedish keyboard on the band. I have confirmed your bug with setting the language to Swedish during OOBE and then changing it to English not enabling the keyboard. It is supposed to, we'll get that fixed.

Many thanks devbent! I will miss the option to use the keyboard until you enable Swedish.. I hope it is soon :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon