No Outlook App Integration on iOS???

mush10

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
This shocks me. I guess I should have done more research before purchasing. The Outlook app on iOS is my go to for everything and not being able to use it with the Band makes it a no go.

How can it support Facebook and Facebook Messenger and not their own App. Am I missing something?

Any shot there is an eta on this support?

Manmikey

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry this is not personal but welcome to Microsoft and it's products, as a well catered for Apple user you are having a great experience of what it's like being a windows mobile user every day. There's that great Germany word schadenfreude that seems apt here

mush10

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry this is not personal but welcome to Microsoft and it's products, as a well catered for Apple user you are having a great experience of what it's like being a windows mobile user every day. There's that great Germany word schadenfreude that seems apt here

It is amazing. The apps they are making for iOS are fantastic, yet they hold them from their own devices. I hope they haven't given up. I would absolutely by a mythical "Surface Phone" if they can put it all together. I am going to stick with the Band 2 for now and hope for some good updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans