Is there a battery app?

dar981

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
As title says, is there an actual battery app or tile?

I see apps, but often reviews state the battery state does not seem to work, or is plastered to the wallpaper and does not update.

i would like to see a battery app tile, with percentage on it, I find the original swipe right to be not exact. If I plug it into the charger I get a true reading...

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this will fit the bill for you but I like Battery Pro+ by a developer named Finixis Inc. Probably the best full throated battery app in the store. Bar none!

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Battery Pro+ by a developer named Finixis Inc. Probably the best full throated battery app in the store. Bar none!

Thanks Jazmac!
Appreciate the pointer.
Just installed this and ended up buying in.

Insider Pro was getting dated it's dev seems to have jumped ship.

Sent from mTalk

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
err, i was inquiring about a band app tile...

Pimp My Band allows you to not only customize your wallpaper and accent colors, it also has a feature to pin a Battery Status Live Tile to your Start screen... Mind you it is a Windows Phone thang so if you are pairing with Android or iOS maybe someone else has a suggestion.

FWIW I find it mostly functional. Polling battery state is maybe once an hour (?) no solid observations there to guide me.Times it gets borked seem to be when the phone and the Band go out of Bluetooth range of each other, but not even every time.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2FPimp-my-Band%2F9NBLGGH08Q8W&token=PZj3Ycop

dar981

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Pimp My Band allows you to not only customize your wallpaper and accent colors, it also has a feature to pin a Battery Status Live Tile to your Start screen... Mind you it is a Windows Phone thang so if you are pairing with Android or iOS maybe someone else has a suggestion.

FWIW I find it mostly functional. Polling battery state is maybe once an hour (?) no solid observations there to guide me.Times it gets borked seem to be when the phone and the Band go out of Bluetooth range of each other, but not even every time.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2FPimp-my-Band%2F9NBLGGH08Q8W&token=Pvf6RNCf

While not quite what i wanted, (i wanted it on the msband 2), it does the same thing sort of, I am glad it does not poll the band too often, I just need something a little more accurate than the solid bar which sometimes does not reflect its true value till you slap the charger on it.

It will do for now, I have pimp my band, did not notice that in settings, thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786