For the past two days, my phone has been discharging at a very height rate. Today, it was virtually dead after only 6 hours!

Both days, when I checked the Battery app, it said that the Health app had used up around 60%. Anyone else seeing a problem?
    02-20-2016 03:45 PM
    For the past two days, my phone has been discharging at a very height rate. Today, it was virtually dead after only 6 hours!

Both days, when I checked the Battery app, it said that the Health app had used up around 60%. Anyone else seeing a problem?
    Hi gwinegarden,

What model of phone and OS are you running?

Also, do you have any third party tiles or phone apps installed that use the band?

Sorry for the inconvenience, as soon as you get back to me I'll have someone investigate.
    02-20-2016 04:04 PM
    Hi gwinegarden,

What model of phone and OS are you running?

Also, do you have any third party tiles or phone apps installed that use the band?

Sorry for the inconvenience, as soon as you get back to me I'll have someone investigate.
    Thanks. I am running .107 on a 920. As far as Band apps, I have Band Store, Pimp My Band (I hate that name!), Awesome Band Background, and Show My Band. Strangely, it happened for 2 days, but not yesterday, so who knows?
    02-21-2016 08:36 AM
    Thanks. I am running .107 on a 920. As far as Band apps, I have Band Store, Pimp My Band (I hate that name!), Awesome Band Background, and Show My Band. Strangely, it happened for 2 days, but not yesterday, so who knows?
    Final question, just so I know everything about your configuration, are you using the live tile?

Draining the band battery is simple enough, apps can keep a connection open to sensors and that'll light up the Bluetooth chip and consume power at a steady rate. Consuming the phone's battery is a bit odd though. I'll talk to the Windows 10 Mobile app team tomorrow.
    02-21-2016 05:15 PM
    It may have improved in Android, but it's still a top contender for power. Sync must take some, but it's more then I'd expect.
    02-21-2016 08:52 PM
    Final question, just so I know everything about your configuration, are you using the live tile?

Draining the band battery is simple enough, apps can keep a connection open to sensors and that'll light up the Bluetooth chip and consume power at a steady rate. Consuming the phone's battery is a bit odd though. I'll talk to the Windows 10 Mobile app team tomorrow.
    Yes, I am using the live tile. Can you turn it off?
    02-22-2016 09:14 AM
    Yes, I am using the live tile. Can you turn it off?
    Hi gwinegarden,

You are correct, if it is pinned to the start screen then it's turned on. I guess I should have asked if it was pinned or not, apologizes for the confusion.

Have you seen any more excessive battery usage?
    02-22-2016 09:55 PM
    Hi gwinegarden,

You are correct, if it is pinned to the start screen then it's turned on. I guess I should have asked if it was pinned or not, apologizes for the confusion.

Have you seen any more excessive battery usage?
    No, just those first two days. Very strange, but, stuff happens.
    02-22-2016 10:08 PM
    The android app suck the battry so fast

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    02-24-2016 08:39 AM
    I've been seeing the same issue with my Icon and W10M (.107) and I removed the live tile yesterday before recharging and removing it from the charger last night. Battery this morning was down to 47% with Microsoft Health consuming most of the power in the background.
    02-24-2016 08:40 AM
    I've been seeing the same issue with my Icon and W10M (.107) and I removed the live tile yesterday before recharging and removing it from the charger last night. Battery this morning was down to 47% with Microsoft Health consuming most of the power in the background.
    Strangely, my 'live' tile seems to have died. It does nothing, now. Maybe that's why the battery issue has gone away.
    02-24-2016 08:11 PM
    Oops! The live tile came back to life.
    02-25-2016 12:32 PM
    There was a new version on of the app in the store download this morning. Fingers crossed it fixes this issue.
    02-26-2016 07:58 AM