Notifications are hit and miss

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
So I just go a 950 and whenever I get a notification, it may or may not show up on my Band. Does anybody know of a way to fix this?

pepelepieux

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey,

Give it some time. For me it took 24h before the WindowsCentral notifications got pushed to the band the first time I installed the app.
If the issue remains You can un install the Health app and re install it. Sometimes things got lost during the install process.

Strangely notifications from the old WindowsCentral app are pushed to my band, but not the ones from the new app, even though they appear in the action center.

MS moves in mysterious ways :)

Kilika_g35

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as you, OP. I got a 950 DS in late January and Notification Center and email notification pushes are inconsistent on it. Texts, calls, and Calendar notifications work, but not the rest. It did work well the first week, but wonky ever since. The longest periods of time I can get consistent push notifications from all, since that first week, is about 12 hours. I've tried various combinations of of resetting, rebooting, uninstalling, etc (on the Band 1 and phone), but no dice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise