Lose It! support added - what changed?

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
According to this article, the Microsoft Health app for Windows Phone recently added support for Lose It!

Weight loss with Lose it! - Get help losing weight from Microsoft Band and the weight-loss app Lose It! Start now for a free month of Lose it! Premium.

I'm not seeing any different options in my phone. My Lose It! and MS Health accounts have been linked since the partnership went into effect, but I can't seem to find any changes in how the two services interact with each other.

In the apps section of the MS Health app, the link to "Learn More" about Lose It! shows an image of a calorie budget on the display of a Band 2, but I can't find any way to enable that on my Band. Has anyone else figured this out?

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Good question! I posted something very similar in the comments section of the update article, hoping for an answer.

anon(9173271)

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what's new/ changed? I have had the loose it web tile in my band for a while now...(iOS) it shows remaining calories and Bonus... Seems like it would be handy- but I usually have to launch loose it on my phone to get it to sync to ms health/ update the web tile...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb