What smart watches are compatible with Lumia phones?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

What smart watches are compatible with lumia phones?

If there are any smart warches that work with microsoft lumia 535 please tell me

Calileon

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: What smart watches are compatible with lumia phones?

Microsoft Band and Band II, Fitbit Surge and other Fitbit devices, Garmin Vivoactive and other Garmin Devices. Thats all I know...

skstrials

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

Microsoft Band is not a smart watch. It is a fitness band.

If you want a smart watch for your Windows Phone, the Vector watch is the only watch available.

Posted via the Windows Central App for BlackBerry 10

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Pebble and Pebble steel can work with a sideloaded app, although a little flakey, it did work and work VERY well, accept for Pebble apps. It did work with 8.1 and early builds on W10m, not sure on final versions.

If your looking for just Notifications (Email, Texts, calandar applointments etc), it does work very well for that.

ChrisP1

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Kairos Watch is another smartwatch that can be used with a windows phone. It is expensive. It is a mechanical watch with a transparent screen. you can also get the Kairos band or the watch and band combined.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Kairos Watch is another smartwatch that can be used with a windows phone. It is expensive. It is a mechanical watch with a transparent screen. you can also get the Kairos band or the watch and band combined.

Does anyone have one of these ? Or are they in any store ? At the $2500+ price range, I really would NEED to see one and hold it before even THINKING of buying one...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb