Can't manage notification settings in Health app

VinceGio

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
So I updated my band, and the new feature to select which apps go trough seems nice. I decided to try this out, I am guessing it is trough editing the Notification tile, however... It does throw this error below, anyone know how to fix?
FZ0jvzS.png

Notice... I reset my band, reinstalled health app and restarted phone. Nothing worked.

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem and also reset my Band 2 and reinstalled the Health app with no success. I'm using a Lumia 950 and there are some settings on the phone, under Privacy, to allow apps access to notifications so I tried toggling those on and off as well but again with no success.

I contacted Microsoft support via telephone and they have organised a replacement under warranty. I'm worried though that the problem isn't with the Band, because everything else works fine inc. SMS & phone call notifications.

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I got my replacement band from Microsoft and after registering it with the Microsoft Health app I still get the Oops error message when trying to manage notifications. I feel like this is a problem with the phone rather than the Band but I really don't want to reset my phone to test it, so much hassle to set it up again.

bergquist10

May 14, 2016
Visit site
I got my replacement band from Microsoft and after registering it with the Microsoft Health app I still get the Oops error message when trying to manage notifications. I feel like this is a problem with the phone rather than the Band but I really don't want to reset my phone to test it, so much hassle to set it up again.

The thing is I actually had to reset my phone (issues with hotspot in Mobile10) and nothing was fixed or improved with it. I think it is an app issue.

*NOTE* It was a hard reset too, both the band and phone, also just had the band replaced for damage on the band...

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
The thing is I actually had to reset my phone (issues with hotspot in Mobile10) and nothing was fixed or improved with it. I think it is an app issue.

I read this yesterday and then saw the Health app update today and was excited that it might fix the problem. But no.

If replacing the Band and resetting the phone don't fix it then what are we supposed to do?

Are you guys using the Lumia 950?

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
This is now fixed for me. I factory reset my phone, repaired my Band (Bluetooth pair only, I did not factory reset the Band) and now I can manage the notifications tile.

I had given up but with the last OTA update for my 950 the proximity & light sensor stopped working and I was having a lot of app crashes so I switched all my TOTPs to Enpass (prompted by the Windows Central article), which removed the major blocker for me to reset my phone, and did a factory reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss