Band 2 notification not working

ahmad bu

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi there I have bought a Microsoft band 2 about 2 months ago and since I bought it I have never received anything on the notification icon on the band so after the new update came out (the one that added the ability to add 20 tiles to it) I couldn't customize the notification tile via that little pencil shaped blue button,even more now I do not receive anything not even calls, messages so does anyone knows how to fix this thing please.

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes exactly
I had this, and in the end a factory reset of my Lumia 950 fixed it. I now have a working notifications tile.

I previously tried removing the Band from my Health account and resetting it, getting a replacement band from Microsoft and playing with all the notification, Bluetooth & privacy settings I could find in the phone but none of those fixed the problem.

shakkar

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I am also having this issue now. Weirdly, this started after I did a factory reset on my Lumia 950. Although, it wasn't just a factory reset, I also installed the latest non-insider version of Windows 10 on my phone.

So now I'm wondering what the root cause is: the factory reset or the newest Win 10 version. That is, should I try another factory reset or just wait for a bug fix to arrive?

shakkar

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
Brief update: I decided to try another factory reset, to no avail. The notification center tile just wont work and cannot be configured through Microsoft Health ("Oops. An unknown error occurred with your Band"). I wonder if this has something to do with the newest version of Windows 10 (10586.494)?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon