6 months and my Band is FUBAR!!

Simoneale73#AC

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Great!

Had to reset both my Phone (it was on Redstone and things were going a bit wonkey) and my Band(1)

Rolled back to 8.1.1, Updated to 107 then 164 and came out of the Insider Previews as I didn't want Redstone again!

Connected my Band to the Phone's Bluetooth, went into the Health App and it can't find my Band... I go to Bluetooth Settings ad it's there and paired!!... Back to the App, Still nowt!!

Am I missing something?? is there a setting I'm not saying yes to?? I know there's been an update to the Healt App (added social challenges) but I would have thought it would still see my Band!!!

Not a happy Bunny! I don't want to reset my Phone again! (I've hard reset it twice!!) as putting all my accounts back is a ball ache!!!

nmercy

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Try restarting your Band and see if that helps.

If not, you could try deregistering your band with the Health app, and then resetting your Band to factory settings, uninstall the Health app, reinstall the Health app, and set everything back up again.

Simoneale73#AC

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Try restarting your Band and see if that helps.

If not, you could try deregistering your band with the Health app, and then resetting your Band to factory settings, uninstall the Health app, reinstall the Health app, and set everything back up again.

I've done all that at least 20 times!! :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon