Any Blackberry 10 users?

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Depends which Blackberry you have, the PRIV won't have any issues as it runs Android.

BB10 devices, AFAIK, are out of luck as Microsoft never released Microsoft Health for BB10. You may be able to use the Android APK and sideload it though.

NinerJet9

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Just an update here for anyone searching. I was able to get the PP syncing w the Band 2. I installed Google Play services and patched the MS Health App. The band syncs and it will give you call notifications. I was not able to get sms, email or any other notifications to work.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Just an update here for anyone searching. I was able to get the PP syncing w the Band 2. I installed Google Play services and patched the MS Health App. The band syncs and it will give you call notifications. I was not able to get sms, email or any other notifications to work.

That's good to hear, AFAIK it will only sync SMS, email and other notifications with Android, iOS and Windows Phone/Windows 10 Mobile. I assume it's something to do with the apps themselves rather than the devices.

Indisium

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Connects to my BB passport SE.. health app works and i get phone notifications..calender, sms etc..does not provide notification and does not work. Urrgh..I love the band but the functionality is not there with BB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs