Does anyone have Band 2 compatibility experience with the i-phone 6?
    05-19-2016 10:48 PM
    I'm using microsoft band 2 with iPhone 6 since last november and I have not problems.
    05-20-2016 03:48 AM
    Do SMS and Email Notifications work?
    05-20-2016 06:36 AM
    Does anyone have Band 2 compatibility experience with the i-phone 6?
    I have been using Band 1 and 2 since Christmas 2014 with iPh 6+, always on the latest iOS.
    What do you want to know?

Yes. So do all other notifications. The problem is the number of notifications on Band. Only holds the latest 5 (I think...) and there are more than that at times at once.
    05-20-2016 01:36 PM
    Definitely do. The only thing that I miss from Windows phone to IOS was the loss of the VIP feature. Yes, IOS has a VIP feature itself to control notifications, but it just wasn't as slick as the Microsoft Health app on a Windows phone.

Otherwise, everything works great from my perspective.
    05-20-2016 01:41 PM
    MKG3, I just want to check in general if the Band 2 played nice with the i-phone 6, my wife is thinking of getting one.
    05-21-2016 04:50 PM
    Band 2 is just fine with iOS. You'll need to setup the notifications on iOS side and it will push all the notifications that you get on the iPh screen onto your Band (you have to enable notification on Band too, but as for which notification to receive is done on iOS side).

Calendar reminder works, and text as well. Text does not give you an ability to reply as Windows phones do. I installed Cortana onto my iPh to see if that changed anything - no. The keyboard function in Band is useless for iOS users, I believe (I could be wrong but don't care enough to go find out for sure).

Music control works also. Clearly phone call notifications work and gives caller ID info on B2 screen.

I have not had any crashes due to B2. Early on, there was a BT disconnect problem with may users. Don't know who fixed it (MS or Apple) but I cannot recall the last time B2 was disconnected to my iPh.

Last, there is an utility called Band Health Bridge from the App Store that allows most (no stairs and is bit funny about how it tracks active versus nonactive calories) MS Health app data to be transferred onto Apple Health app. Its important to me because I have other HW that reports in health data into Apple Health app (e.g., smart body weight analyzer, blood pressure) so I can see the whole picture in a single screen. Calorie intake counts are reported directly to Apple Health by My Fitness Pal. My daily calorie target includes workouts and steps from B2 via MS Health app to adjust based on activities.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Cheers.
    05-23-2016 01:22 PM
    I've never been able to get the calendar tile on the band 2 to give me info. Any ideas? Everything else seems work ok, except that the "temperature now" setting always seems to be set on 70F, or occasionally 69F, even when it is much, much hotter than that. I have an iphone 6. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
    07-17-2016 09:50 PM
    Make sure that Calendar is turned on for notifications. I get reminders and buzz from B2 at the set moments. Also list of appts on B2
    07-30-2016 11:23 AM