Messenger notification

Tyr003

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Since the last Messenger update I don't get any notification from the messenger tile of my Band 2.

Phone is a 950 freshly installed with the Windows device recovery tools, notification on the tile are enabled and I receive the notification on my phone correctly.

I have tried to reinstalled the Health app and Messenger app several time but no change at all.

Notification are also sometime slow to appear on my band 2.

What can I do ?

Zarnmonster

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue! Can't find a fix anywhere.

On top of that, I have to entries for Messenger in my app list, one that works and one with a blank icon that cannot be opened or uninstalled...

Anamnesis

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Just one of the many issues being experienced since the latest messenger update. Report in app and just hope they update it. They might not though as it is my understanding that this build of messenger is now written by Facebook and not Microsoft like the previous ones.

Tyr003

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
On top of that, I have to entries for Messenger in my app list, one that works and one with a blank icon that cannot be opened or uninstalled...
Try a hard reset from the phone settings or with Windows device recovery if you made the update from W8.1 mobile

Tyr003

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I did the same, let's hope now.....

But it is quite strange because I don't see that much people complaining about this throught the web :eck:

No one have a band 2, Windows 10 mobile and Messenger or what ?

angrio87

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same issue with Facebook, Messenger and Twitter... Just got my band 2 today, these problems exist for so long?!

nerdysquared

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
i can't even open the bloody health app since the latest update to windows 10 mobile, they only way it works for me if i roll back to previous version before 14393.67. but when it was working there was no FB messenger or FB notifications, they would come through the notification center tile but not their own tile i contact Band support and have a case opened but they don't seem very motivated to help one agent said to return my band lol.

Anamnesis

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
If you are happy to run your device in Developer Mode and lose some of the newer features of FB Messenger....there is a tutorial here on how to roll back to the Old Facebook Messenger that not only has a transparent tile, but also provides notifications on Band 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon