Does anyone know if we can pair multiple phones to the Band2?

My work phone is an iphone 5 and my personal phone is a 640. I want my work calender stored on iphone to show up on my band, but want my personal phone to be the primary communications with the band. As the work phone is pretty locked down (can't access the calendar externally) but work allows Microsoft Health to be installed on the work phone, I'm wondering if pairing both phones would work.

Thanks for the help.
    07-22-2016 02:37 PM
    Does anyone know if we can pair multiple phones to the Band2?

My work phone is an iphone 5 and my personal phone is a 640. I want my work calender stored on iphone to show up on my band, but want my personal phone to be the primary communications with the band. As the work phone is pretty locked down (can't access the calendar externally) but work allows Microsoft Health to be installed on the work phone, I'm wondering if pairing both phones would work.

Thanks for the help.
    never seen that being done - try it out and see what happens. I do suspect that the differentgiation of accounts won't work
    07-22-2016 02:39 PM
    You can't have them both paired concurrently. From time to time I switch back and forth between my Android phone and Windows (LG V10 and Icon). Each time you switch, you have to unregister the Band from the app, then reset the Band, and then pair/set-up on the other phone. Otherwise your phone won't be able to find the Band. Its pretty clunky, but works. Best to do early in the morning so it doesn't mess up your step count for the day, but otherwise you don't lose anything (so long as you remember to sync any sleep or exercise activities before you switch). I suspect this isn't going to work very well for what you want to do.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-22-2016 06:18 PM
    You can't have them both paired concurrently. From time to time I switch back and forth between my Android phone and Windows (LG V10 and Icon). Each time you switch, you have to unregister the Band from the app, then reset the Band, and then pair/set-up on the other phone. Otherwise your phone won't be able to find the Band. Its pretty clunky, but works. Best to do early in the morning so it doesn't mess up your step count for the day, but otherwise you don't lose anything (so long as you remember to sync any sleep or exercise activities before you switch). I suspect this isn't going to work very well for what you want to do.
    or just get another band or forego one (i)phone
    07-23-2016 01:16 AM
    or just get another band or forego one (i)phone
    Right, but if you get another Band, then how do you reconcile the two? I don't think you can link two bands to the same account (concurrently), and having separate accounts for the two bands would be less than ideal for keeping your stats tidy. Not being an Apple guy, I'd vote for option #2! But it being a work phone, I guess you're kind of stuck if the calendar on your work phone is locked down and there is no way to sync it to your personal phone.
    07-23-2016 06:27 PM
    Thanks for the ideas. I was hoping it would be more seemless. I'll just keep it the way I have it now. Hooked to my 640 and just use the iphone for work.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-25-2016 11:25 AM