Vector Watches - How good are they at being a fitness band?

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
While I'm still holding out that Microsoft will come to their senses and release a Band 3 later this year, I'm researching alternatives.

So far the Garmin VivoSmart HR+ and the Vector Watch are the two top contenders. The Garmin would meet my needs as far as fitnes goes, but I like the Vector better as a smart watch. Fitbit is not an option due to the lack of water resistance.

While I can install and sift through the Garmin Connect app, the Vector app is a different story. I like the smartwatch features of the Vector but cannot tell how good the fitness features are.

Granted I'm not a gym rat or do I run miles on end every day, but I do like to monitor my steps/stairs, keep track of my treadmill time, track my kayak adventures and track my weight.

For those who have a Vector watch, how is it for fitness tracking?

jjmorgan64

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I would say it currently is minimal as far as fitness tracking. works well for steps/distance/calories. Records sleep but the graph in the app almost never shows sleep details.
Has no stair option. However they are adding more fitness apps all the time on the beta app.

I like mine. Definitely recommend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos