Guided Workouts - system error

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I starting running and working out with my older brother yesterday. I wanted to start him with a easy routine, so I tried loading the "Couch to 5K in 14 Days" workout to my Band yesterday afternoon. I've tried selecting the workout and choosing "Make this your workout plan," and I've also gone to individual workouts on the schedule and tried to sync one at a time. I keep getting an error message that says, "System error. Something went wrong. Please try again later."

It has been giving that error message every time I've tried to sync this guided workout to my Band for a full day. I've selected about 3 other guided workouts and they all sync without any issues. Does anyone know what would be causing this? A possible Microsoft server issue with this particular workout, maybe?

HSolo

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I have started getting the same thing when I try to sync a golf course. These are golf courses that I could sync / download just fine a month ago, but now I get the same error message you are getting. Oddly, after trying a few times a day for several days two weeks ago, the course I was trying to sync finally downloaded. However, I am getting the same message again this week for a different course. All of the courses I try get this message, and I have downloaded them all in the past.....so I know they used to work.

I have tried restarting my band, and my phone (Android 7.0) to no avail.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750