Band 3 Petition?

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I know it is futile, but hey, it makes me feel better

https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-do-not-cancel-the-microsoft-band

Do I love my Band 2 - yes. Despite the design flaws it tells me the time, gets me messages, collects good info and I think it looks good

As technology ages, we need to update, I would love to go to something that works for me - the Band 3. While I realize Smart Watches are really not that essential, I still like them for what they do. An accessory.

So sign up - who knows, maybe they will take another look. Even if you are a naysayer and don't believe it....petition cynically.:winktongue:

Thanks,
Mr. V

Will Gilliland

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
772 with my signature. *My Band*2 failed, again and instead of getting a fourth, I opted for the Fitbit Charge 2. I don't like it nearly as well, but it works.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
we need 220 more!

not bad - 18 people signed recently! can we get some more?

I'm going on a non scientific assumption that for every 1 person that signs represents about 10 people...hope MS sees that.

thanks for supporting!

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
we need 220 more!

not bad - 18 people signed recently! can we get some more?

I'm going on a non scientific assumption that for every 1 person that signs represents about 10 people...hope MS sees that.

thanks for supporting!

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
My 3rd B2 died this week. It was replaced twice during the past year.

I have been Band 1 and Band 2 user for the past two years and now have to deal with something all together new. Leaning towards Garman Vivosmart HR+ or Fitbit Charge HR 2, or nothing.

At this point, the thing I miss the most is the notification on my wrist and not all other health tracking features - I know pretty much how much calories I burn for any given workout and steps given routines of my days. I will see what new devices will be introduced at CES next week.

Just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for sharing their experience and knowledge.

Cheers!

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the input! Wow - too bad about that design flaw. I am on the 5th month of my 2nd Band2. I am going to keep using them until they are no more!
Sign the petition?

My 3rd B2 died this week. It was replaced twice during the past year.

I have been Band 1 and Band 2 user for the past two years and now have to deal with something all together new. Leaning towards Garman Vivosmart HR+ or Fitbit Charge HR 2, or nothing.

At this point, the thing I miss the most is the notification on my wrist and not all other health tracking features - I know pretty much how much calories I burn for any given workout and steps given routines of my days. I will see what new devices will be introduced at CES next week.

Just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for sharing their experience and knowledge.

Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb