Garmin Connect Mobile on phone and desktop

Doctor_Who

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I've gone with the Garmin Forerunner 235. After that I downloaded the Garmin Connect Mobile for my Lumia 950. I discovered that Garmin also has it available for the Windows 10 PC, so I thought why not download it for that? I've gone ahead and done that, but when I did it wanted to also sync via Bluetooth to the Forerunner 235. I'm now wondering if that's redundant? I thought it would be more or less like the Fitbit or Microsoft Band software, where the desktop version was for accessing my account, checking my progress, etc. So the Garmin Connect Mobile on the desktop also wanting to connect to my watch I think would just make it confused. For those using Garmin's, what do you suggest?

Rod

cndspec

May 29, 2013
Visit site
For Garmin on desktop you want to navigate to connect.garmin.com and sign in from there. You will find the interface is much more in depth than the mobile experience is.

zack251

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I have Garmin Vivoactive HR and both the PC and Mobile version of Garmin Connect app installed. The PC version is installed on my laptop with Bluetooth.

Usually I use Bluetooth to sync with my Lumia 950. I use a cable to sync with my desktop PC. I only tried once to sync using the PC app (with Bluetooth). Most of the time the cable just fine, but would like to know too if there will be conflict. I disable the Bluetooth on my laptop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3