Fitbit Blaze connected GPS on Windows 10

Loc Ngo

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
As said in the title, is the feature available yet on windows (mobile) 10? I'm an avid bike who has just switched from a Band 2 (broken wrist strap) to a Blaze. After the difficult setup process I was finally able to get my Blaze up and running but no GPS mapping seems like a showstopper for me.

Dmd74

Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
Would definitely be a nice function to have. Not having GPS one thing that held me back on not getting the Blaze. I run a lot and liked the functionality. In the end I bought one though.

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I just loaded the windows phone update on my 950 but still can't get the gps feature on blaze to work. Does anyone know if we have to wait for fitbit to update its app?

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I just loaded the windows phone update on my 950 but still can't get the gps feature on blaze to work. Does anyone know if we have to wait for fitbit to update its app?

It's still in beta, so unless you signed up for it, then you'll have to wait. Last I read, FitBit was still awaiting a few updates from MS before pushing it out.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
On the Fitbit forum it says they are anticipating rolling out version 2.22 of the app in May which should have the connected GPS and notifications for Windows devices. I just got a hand me down Alta HR from my wife, so I would love to have the working notifications as well.

gerbir21

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I switched to the Blaze after reaching the end of Microsoft's rope for the MS Band 2 (3 warranty exchanges for defective straps). Not having notifications enabled for Windows 10 Mobile was an annoyance that I could live with. Not having connected GPS work on the Blaze w/Win10 Mobile is making me really miss MS Band 2 (even with the build quality issues). Really hope Fitbit expedites the new app before the Win10 Mobile user base dwindles to even lower numbers & Fitbit changes their mind about the app update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa