Garmin overview?

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm a long time Microsoft Band user. Now that my band is gone, i'm looking at Garmin for my replacement. First observation? Too many choices. Is there something that helps you pare down your choices? I want to have the full Windows 10 Mobile integration experience (notifications for sure). But I also love fitness/health data. The Forerunner seems like the best of both worlds. Anyone have any experience? What would I be missing that my Band had?

Eddie Mendoza

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm a long time Microsoft Band user. Now that my band is gone, i'm looking at Garmin for my replacement. First observation? Too many choices. Is there something that helps you pare down your choices? I want to have the full Windows 10 Mobile integration experience (notifications for sure). But I also love fitness/health data. The Forerunner seems like the best of both worlds. Anyone have any experience? What would I be missing that my Band had?

I just got a Garmin Fenix 3, it works great ! Every now and then I have to relaunch the apps to get notiications to work again, but overall I love it. Although I do miss my band 2 - wish they made a band 3 that didnt fall apart

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss