Got some questions about the Harmon Kardon Invoke

Doctor_Who

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested in getting the Harmon Kardon Invoke. I've got some questions that I'd like to ask about it. I've never owned any device like Alexa, Google Home or Invoke.

First, is the Invoke something that is charged and then disconnected? Or must it always be plugged in?

Second, can multiple people be configured to use the Invoke? I read a review about the Invoke (https://geardiary.com/2017/11/22/harman-kardon-invoke-smart-speaker/) which helps me how to configure it, which seems to suggest that only 1 person can configure it. That seems a bit restrictive. I would hope that multiple people, up to 6 or so, using their own Microsoft accounts associated with Cortana, could be configured with Cortana on the Invoke. Distinguishing between each person by their voice. I would think that would be possible. I'm hoping that would be possible. I'd like to know if that's possible. That way each person could ask Cortana what their schedule has one it, play their favorite playlist be played from whatever music service they've configured with it. Is that possible?

BobPro2

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
We just got the Invoke. Wife and I both use it, but it only works with my calendar and my music app. The supported music apps are; iheart radio, tunein radio, and spotify premium.

BobPro2

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
First - It has to be plugged in.
Second - It will respond to multiple people, but it will only work with your calendar and music app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills