Final release still no continuum

Bob Domico

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a Yoga Pro 2. It doesn't work for me either, but you can get it to work if you install the Lenovo Transition driver. However Lenovo did not release a Windows 10 version of it and it is specifically listed as not supported, but it does seem to work. Lenovo said to uninstall it. Hopefully, they are working on it. I am not sure if installing the Windows 8.1 version of it will cause other problems.

Note: I did not install it on the released version of Window 10. I did install it on the preview versions and it did work. I assume it still would, but I didn't try it. I was hoping Lenovo was going to release something.

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a Yoga Pro 2. It doesn't work for me either, but you can get it to work if you install the Lenovo Transition driver. However Lenovo did not release a Windows 10 version of it and it is specifically listed as not supported, but it does seem to work. Lenovo said to uninstall it. Hopefully, they are working on it. I am not sure if installing the Windows 8.1 version of it will cause other problems.

Note: I did not install it on the released version of Window 10. I did install it on the preview versions and it did work. I assume it still would, but I didn't try it. I was hoping Lenovo was going to release something.

Wow 😲 dude you solved it. :D Now it works!!! Thanks a lot!!

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
For Continuum to work your tablet will need a driver update. It works on my ASUS TransformerBook T200TA but only after I updated the BIOS and installed a new driver package made specifically for Windows 10 by ASUS. Before that - no dice.

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
For Continuum to work your tablet will need a driver update. It works on my ASUS TransformerBook T200TA but only after I updated the BIOS and installed a new driver package made specifically for Windows 10 by ASUS. Before that - no dice.

Then I'm screwed... There hasn't been an update for the Lenovo Lynx in a couple years.

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
It works almost perfectly on my surface pro 2. The only issue I found is that windows doesn't detect the change in the cover after a reboot.

For instance... If I remove or fold the cover while windows is working, it changes automatically the tablet mode. However, if I turn the surface off with the cover folded (tablet mode on) and I turn it on with the keyboard on the right position windows still starts on tablet mode. The other way around is the same.

So, out works well while the tablet is turned on but not since the its start.

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Is there a list of Lenovo computers that they are giving updates to that will allow continuum to work? Or are they just abandoning everyone who already owns a model? Still no support for mine, and I've downloaded all the drivers for Windows 10 from them as well as the BIOS update. Still no Continuum on my model either.

They at least provided updated drivers and everything is working well. They also provided a BIOS update for the dreaded BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) that kept saying REFERENCE_BY_POINTER was the cause. The update fixed an issue in the BIOS where, as they worded it, "fixes an issue where pointer references were called in an unsafe manner." In other words, the bug in the BIOS has been causing my BSODs for the last year with this computer, making me lose my work from time to time and making me scream every so often. Hopefully this resolves that at least, and I'll be able to live with manually switching to tablet.

Gary Lawrence

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

It is possible to get a Lenovo Yoga to automatically switch between tablet and desktop mode. Strangely, it's an app called 'Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Harmony Utility 1.0.0.0828 for Windows 8.1 64-bit'.

Although it says it's for Windows 8.1 and the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, it automatically switches to tablet mode in Windows 10 when in stand, tent or tablet mode on my Lenovo Yoga 2 (non Pro - but I suspect it will work with the Pro too).

I got it from a site drivers.softpedia - Try searching for it.

Gary

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05