The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Why would I need a keyboard and mouse? Why can't I just use my phone as a track pad and keyboard? It could have been more portable. It could have been useful even in the developed markets rather than putting a "For developing markets" tag on Continuum. Its bizarre that I have to take my mouse and keyboard to all the places where I need to use this feature. Instead they could have just installed an app from which I could use my phone as track pad and keyboard.
    10-16-2015 01:28 AM
    I believe you can use your mouse as a trackpad. I recall seeing it on one of the demos...
    Aravinth Aravi and xandros9 like this.
    10-16-2015 02:12 AM
    Why would I need a keyboard and mouse? Why can't I just use my phone as a track pad and keyboard? It could have been more portable. It could have been useful even in the developed markets rather than putting a "For developing markets" tag on Continuum. Its bizarre that I have to take my mouse and keyboard to all the places where I need to use this feature. Instead they could have just installed an app from which I could use my phone as track pad and keyboard.
    Bad marketing you can use your phone as a mouse and keyboard
    Aravinth Aravi likes this.
    10-16-2015 02:13 AM
    $hitake mushrooms. Microsoft really need to do the marketing better. I mean they never mention these things which should have been mentioned. Fire them Microsoft.
    Last edited by xandros9; 10-18-2015 at 05:34 PM.
    JoyfullJuneBug likes this.
    10-16-2015 04:17 AM
    Microsoft really need to do the marketing better. I mean they never mention these things which should have been mentioned. Fire them Microsoft.
    They need far better marketing ASAP!!! I hope they hire a new team soon.
    Last edited by xandros9; 10-18-2015 at 05:35 PM.
    10-18-2015 03:34 PM
    Not knowing this feature is present, I created a "concept" to illustrate this very idea!

This is outrageous. I consider myself very involved in all stuff Microsoft and even I didn't know this. All everyone got to see was the awkward dock with the hefty mouse and keyboard which made people question the benefits of this scenario versus HDMI sticks.

You know what an effect it would have had if the chubby guy chilled on the couch on the HoloLens stage and projected to a TV and edited a Word document? Or fired up Video and started playing a movie there?

Shame.
    Last edited by AgentTheGreat; 10-26-2015 at 05:58 AM.
    10-26-2015 05:45 AM
    $hitake mushrooms. Microsoft really need to do the marketing better. I mean they never mention these things which should have been mentioned. Fire them Microsoft.
    No. Microsoft should not fire Bryan Roper. He's great. On the other hand, why won't people accept that continuum can work without a dock?
    10-29-2015 02:06 AM