I many times bring my surface Pro2 home from work and connect to a monitor and work at night.
    I connect to work via VPN and depending on what I am working on will sometimes also connect to a remote desktop while I am still VPN to work.

Does this sound like something I could now do with my phone 950 XL and continuum ?
    If so, what apps would the phone require and what if anything would I need to get our work IT group to do for me ?
    I would think it would be great to work off my phone and leave my surface at work sometimes.
    11-29-2015 05:17 PM
    When I tried wireless continuum over wireless, (waiting on my dock) VPN kicked my connection. I will try again with the dock when it arrives. Remote desktop is not supported in continuum which is very sad. If RD worked, Continuum world be way cooler. Come on Microsoft.
    TechAbstract likes this.
    11-29-2015 08:16 PM
    When I tried wireless continuum over wireless, (waiting on my dock) VPN kicked my connection. I will try again with the dock when it arrives. Remote desktop is not supported in continuum which is very sad. If RD worked, Continuum world be way cooler. Come on Microsoft.
    What about Teamviewer in Continuum mode? I can just do screen mirror instead.
    11-30-2015 02:36 AM
    What about Teamviewer in Continuum mode? I can just do screen mirror instead.
    I just did this on Friday with my 950 and the display dock. Was connected via VPN and using TeamViewer with a wireless mouse and keyboard kit. Was able to use Visual Studio, Putty, Toad, Wireshark, PowerShell, and a lot of my other standard Dev/IT told with no issues on my TV while sitting on my couch in my PJs. I love it, I had no need at all for my work laptop
    11-30-2015 02:56 AM