Universal Remote desktop app for Continuum

nl197701

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
I am able to VPN to my client site using Cisco anywhere client. However Microsofts remote desktop client is not universal yet

nl197701

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Continuing my post...since the remote desktop app is not universal, it defeats the whole purpose of using Continuum for me. Is there a plan to make the app universal?

anon(6038817)

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm already considering the 950 because of Continuum. But Remote Desktop on Continuum would be a game-changer for me.

Make it happen, Microsoft.

Mark Morales

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Combine Continuum with RDP client, and drivers for touchscreen portable monitor, and I basically just powered my office in my F150 pickup truck.
I can hook up my teardrop camper and never look back. :)

koaind.png

snakebitten

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Mark.

Full disclosure: Even without Continuum, I obviously can work from anywhere with AT&T and\or WiFi. I have a small Yamaha generator in the truck, so even electricity is not an issue. I basically chase Sunrises and Sunsets and appreciate a good cup of coffee. That little kitchen has my well used bean grinder, water kettle, and French press. I'll make a cup for anyone strolling by. :)

The Adventure bike is for exploring on and offroad. My true passion.

back on topic..........I make my living with remote desktop and Citrix support client. So it will be really cool when I only need to take the 950XL and a smallish USB monitor on the bike! (and possibly a nice external battery, just in case)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234