Apps with Continuum Support

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
You sure about Halo? It'd be weird if Spartan Assault (the first game) worked and Strike didn't. Plus, I haven't seen any updates for either game in a very long time.

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Just a note to go with the earlier listed Netflix through Edge. Amazon Prime also works just fine with Edge if you happen to have their package of movies and TV programs.

MG

AnyBody2B

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone encounter websites that prevent you to browse them without any browser other than firefox or chrome? Like the WhatsApp Web site?

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
You can add the fun puzzle game "Mirrors of Albion" to the list. Graphics may not look to fancy. But its a cute and varied game I have had a lot of fun with. (beware of the constant ingame nagging to buy stuff)

Tom Gerhardt

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Anyone can test the Citrix Receiver app?

No, Citrix Receiver has no Continuum support yet. That was the first thing i had to try.
But Citrix Web Access over Edge seems to work fine, if you only want to start one application. Without Citrix App Switcher it's quite annoying to handle more than one Citrix App.
And even if they update for Continuum Support... as long as they are not implementing 2 faktor auth. support for Windows Phone (what they haven't done in 2 years) it's useless for me.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
more apps:

1800flowers: For when you mess up with the wife/gf.
Instablurrr: Blur your photos in a really odd way
PicsArt: Best photo app on windows 10 according to at least 1 user(poopyfinger)
Perfect Wallpaper:
Wifi Commander: Info on everything that's going on in the air
Wall Street Journal: news and stuff

More to come as I test them. :D

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Games:

World of tanks Blitz: Need to use initially on phone to connect to any social accounts and create username. After that the game runs but it has no support for keyboard. So you literally only have the mouse to use the touch controls on. So this would be a "Semi working" title.

MS really needs to add drivers for xbox one controller.

Chris Phelps

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Oh yeah, also... "Disable Screen". I can't believe no one else has mentioned this yet, given the feedback of the continuum dock.

This app simply blacks out your screen while you are using continuum so that your phone doesn't overheat.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99