Display Dock usb-c to usb-c cable

Sidabras

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Yesterday I got home and wanted to connect my phone to display dock (this was third time doing this). When I tried to connect one end of usb-c to display dock, i heard cracking sound, but was still able to plug it in. Then tried to connect with phone to display dock, but with no response, even the charging wasn't working. Have anyone experienced this? I tried rebooting the phone, reconnecting the cables. But still nothing. I'm attaching photo of how now one end of usb-c looks. Could it be faulty usb-c to usb-c cable? Is this covered by warranty? Because I don't think this should happed after third time using it.

The Microsoft support in Lithuania is very weak, only covering software, not hardware, because technically Microsoft Lithuania doesn't sell any hardware.

Any ideas what I need to do?

Attachments

• WP_20151222_14_59_10_Rich_LI (1).jpg
    WP_20151222_14_59_10_Rich_LI (1).jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 2

Sidabras

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like you broke the connection port on the dock...just going in at an angle or so could be enough to do it..

Well, by the looks connection port on display dock seems ok, but the cable worries me, because inside of it, comparing to the other end, some connectors seems to be broken

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium