continuum on pCs

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
You sure can still project your phone screen to the computer, but you have to use usb 2.0 connector instead of USB 3.x. But No Continuum. and why on earth you need to do so, since if you are already on a really PC.
However , there is an solution, if you insist, there is a software called airserver, which will turn your PC /Mac into a Miracast receiver Screen. then you can use it that way. But again, if you are with a Computer, why use continuum of the phone

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
You sure can still project your phone screen to the computer, but you have to use usb 2.0 connector instead of USB 3.x. But No Continuum. and why on earth you need to do so, since if you are already on a really PC.
However , there is an solution, if you insist, there is a software called airserver, which will turn your PC /Mac into a Miracast receiver Screen. then you can use it that way. But again, if you are with a Computer, why use continuum of the phone

When my tablet is in the dock the on screen keyboard won't auto appear when I touch a text field. I have to always manually invoke it regardless of whether tablet mode is on or off. So continuum would make controlling it easier. Plus it'll be cool to do. Means I can have a second screen anywhere I have my tablet too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05