Mouse scroll lag on Contnuum 950xl

ajprmaverick

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Has anybody else notice the lag while scrolling on a webpage on continuum with a mouse? It doesn't matter if its Bluetooth or a wired mouse its bad. First I thought it was the continuum experience lacking the horse power but when I used the phone (950xl) has a mouse their is no lag while scrolling up and down on a webpage.

Last edited:

JRDEMASKUS

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
If it is the same problem I am having while using the web?

Page loads, but I cannot scroll or click until after the ads load.
Someone has a possible solution but I have not tried yet. It is in the 950XL forum I think.

I am assuming future updates will continue to improve the overall experience.

ajprmaverick

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
But thats whats weird if i use the phone has a mouse to scroll web pages even if the ads are still opens it scrolls without lag at all. If i use a mouse it lags pretty bad its weird

iampwd

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
But thats whats weird if i use the phone has a mouse to scroll web pages even if the ads are still opens it scrolls without lag at all. If i use a mouse it lags pretty bad its weird

It works like that for me on phones and surface tablets aswell. Mouse input seems to be done differently than touch input.

Sent from mTalk

inheart

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem as well. At the beginning I thought it is due to the website. However after I use my phone to scroll page,I realized there is no lag at all. Don't know what causes this issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers