I can stream sports through continuum but not through my phone. Looking for a technical explanation.

Ross Sherrie

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I'll start by saying I'm not the most technically minded when it comes to things such as internet browsers, flash player, html etc. I got my Lumia 950 XL and one of the first things I tried to do is stream a live football (soccer) match using my phone. I was unsuccessful in doing this on the phone on its own (As was the case on my old android phone). However through continuum with edge browser on my TV the stream works absolutely fine. The only issue is that the expand to full screen button doesn't seem to work so I have to pinch zoom to as big as possible.

My question is why and how does this work? It is pretty cool knowing I can access these streams or any other content of the same nature (flash,html5? I don't know!) on my phone - and with my microsoft display adapter can take it with me and connect to any TV anywhere.

If what I have said isn't fully clear I'd be happy to give more info if it means unlocking the secrets to this sorcery!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077