Can we install games or .exe applications in continuum?

diego866

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Good, that's my question, I have nothing from my new lumia 950 xl and love, wanted to know if they can now install multiple games or .exe applications Normal type counter strike, half life, etc applications such as steam? or it may in the near future? Greetings and thank you

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Don't forget that Continuum is only running applications that are installed on your phone. If you can't download and install it from the Windows Store, it definitely won't run under Continuum.

It's possible that you could run a game like that using Remote Desktop Connection but then you'd be running the game on a PC then streaming it to a TV/monitor through your phone. It would be pretty nasty.

diego866

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Don't forget that Continuum is only running applications that are installed on your phone. If you can't download and install it from the Windows Store, it definitely won't run under Continuum.

It's possible that you could run a game like that using Remote Desktop Connection but then you'd be running the game on a PC then streaming it to a TV/monitor through your phone. It would be pretty nasty.
thanks pete, a hug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos