What do you think about including a projector in continuum

nynamyna

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I saw Hp's new phone and it looks great. The idea of mobile computing is to carry one device. Why would I carry a phone and an extender. But it is a really cool concept. What do you think if they include a keyboard and a screen projector in the dock? Won't it be cool? Just like this

Amazon.com: Generic Portable Virtual Laser Projection Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse for iPad iPhone Tablet Android Smart Phones with Mini Speaker Voice Broadcast: Computers & Accessories

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Projecto...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3416181

So all I need is my phone and a dock. I will have a screen, keyboard, and can use my phone as a mouse. If not, I can still use a compact mouse and a keyboard. I know this cannot be used in all places, but can be atleast used in places where you have a wall and a table.

Alexander Long

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
it did looks great. especially if the project can do ultra short distance , to a small portable screen or just piece of letter size paper. then you can totally use that whole combination as a laptop like thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS