I saw Hp's new phone and it looks great. The idea of mobile computing is to carry one device. Why would I carry a phone and an extender. But it is a really cool concept. What do you think if they include a keyboard and a screen projector in the dock? Won't it be cool? Just like this

Amazon.com: Generic Portable Virtual Laser Projection Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse for iPad iPhone Tablet Android Smart Phones with Mini Speaker Voice Broadcast: Computers & Accessories

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Projector...pUvbUpU3416181

So all I need is my phone and a dock. I will have a screen, keyboard, and can use my phone as a mouse. If not, I can still use a compact mouse and a keyboard. I know this cannot be used in all places, but can be atleast used in places where you have a wall and a table.
    02-22-2016 07:24 AM
    it did looks great. especially if the project can do ultra short distance , to a small portable screen or just piece of letter size paper. then you can totally use that whole combination as a laptop like thing.
    02-27-2016 07:28 PM
    here is another new portable projector which also supports USB type-c .
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/computi...jector-to-ces/
    02-27-2016 11:54 PM