I have to let off some steam or I'm gonna hurl this utterly rubbish continuum POS against a wall with my Lumia 950 closely following it.

Continuum represents the exact opposite of productivity.

I've spent half a day at work just trying to navigate linkedin and our online database and it just keeps crashing. outlook keeps randomly closing. nothing...not even basic Microsoft owned apps will run on this vile piece of pre-alpha vomit

It's so completely useless that it actually makes every totally useless bit of hardware that came before it look like a technological miracle.

If continuum were a person it would be Donald Trump, Saddam Hussien, Osama bin Laden, Hitler and Ted Bundy all rolled into one.

If continuum were a car it would be a skoda, lada and poliski fiat combined

It is so incredibly, horribly and completely awful that I'm stunned that Microsoft would even bother to put their mark on it. Then again, this is the same crowd that think changing mobile operating systems every 12 months and leaving half the userbase behind is a wonderful idea.....retards

They really don't deserve a customer base

This was typed on my trusty old laptop...trying to get onto the windows central website using continuum is akin to sticking hot needles in your eyeballs for a laugh
    04-01-2016 06:45 AM
    04-01-2016 07:29 AM
    sorry youre having bad luck with continuum. tried a hard reset? what OS version are you on? does the dock need the firmware update?

lucky for me, my 950XL, 2 Skodas and 2 Fiats are all fine :)
    04-03-2016 08:01 PM
    I've been using mine coupled with my 950 as my main desktop for a couple months now and it's been working amazingly.

Maybe you just got a bad lot.
    zei20t and Chintan Gohel like this.
    04-04-2016 01:24 PM
    sorry youre having bad luck with continuum. tried a hard reset? what OS version are you on? does the dock need the firmware update?

lucky for me, my 950XL, 2 Skodas and 2 Fiats are all fine :)
    Hi zei20t, I'm on insider fast 14295.1000.

It's not possible to update the dock as the 14295 build and gadgets app aren't talking to one another...

I'd happily roll back to an earlier build and remove myself from the insider programme if that would help.

What build are you on?

Thanks

John
    04-06-2016 06:17 AM
    Hi zei20t, I'm on insider fast 14295.1000.

It's not possible to update the dock as the 14295 build and gadgets app aren't talking to one another...

I'd happily roll back to an earlier build and remove myself from the insider programme if that would help.

What build are you on?

Thanks

John
    hey mate, there's your issue right there

get off the insider program. go back to production. its probably a little too early to use the new redstone builds in your daily device (IMO)

im on .164 and have no issues - except with instagram client munching my battery.

roll back, then get back to us :)
    Jcmg62 likes this.
    04-06-2016 05:49 PM