Pointless, Useless Piece of.....(quick vent)

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I have to let off some steam or I'm gonna hurl this utterly rubbish continuum POS against a wall with my Lumia 950 closely following it.

Continuum represents the exact opposite of productivity.

I've spent half a day at work just trying to navigate linkedin and our online database and it just keeps crashing. outlook keeps randomly closing. nothing...not even basic Microsoft owned apps will run on this vile piece of pre-alpha vomit

It's so completely useless that it actually makes every totally useless bit of hardware that came before it look like a technological miracle.

If continuum were a person it would be Donald Trump, Saddam Hussien, Osama bin Laden, Hitler and Ted Bundy all rolled into one.

If continuum were a car it would be a skoda, lada and poliski fiat combined

It is so incredibly, horribly and completely awful that I'm stunned that Microsoft would even bother to put their mark on it. Then again, this is the same crowd that think changing mobile operating systems every 12 months and leaving half the userbase behind is a wonderful idea.....retards

They really don't deserve a customer base

This was typed on my trusty old laptop...trying to get onto the windows central website using continuum is akin to sticking hot needles in your eyeballs for a laugh

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
sorry youre having bad luck with continuum. tried a hard reset? what OS version are you on? does the dock need the firmware update?

lucky for me, my 950XL, 2 Skodas and 2 Fiats are all fine :)

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I've been using mine coupled with my 950 as my main desktop for a couple months now and it's been working amazingly.

Maybe you just got a bad lot.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
sorry youre having bad luck with continuum. tried a hard reset? what OS version are you on? does the dock need the firmware update?

lucky for me, my 950XL, 2 Skodas and 2 Fiats are all fine :)

Hi zei20t, I'm on insider fast 14295.1000.

It's not possible to update the dock as the 14295 build and gadgets app aren't talking to one another...

I'd happily roll back to an earlier build and remove myself from the insider programme if that would help.

What build are you on?

Thanks

John

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi zei20t, I'm on insider fast 14295.1000.

It's not possible to update the dock as the 14295 build and gadgets app aren't talking to one another...

I'd happily roll back to an earlier build and remove myself from the insider programme if that would help.

What build are you on?

Thanks

John

hey mate, there's your issue right there

get off the insider program. go back to production. its probably a little too early to use the new redstone builds in your daily device (IMO)

im on .164 and have no issues - except with instagram client munching my battery.

roll back, then get back to us :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes