Why isn't my Dock working on the latest Insider Build?

imorital

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Dock not working on latest insider build.

Hi all.

I've recently purchased a 950XL (updated to the latest insider build 14327) and a Display Dock seperately.

The phone seems to detect the dock, but I can't get any video out. I've tried on three separate monitors with 3 separate cables. The monitors seem to recognise a signal is being sent, but all I see is a black screen. Additionally the LED turns white as expected on the phone connection point of the dock. I've hard reset the phone, but this made no difference (but did clear up the double app entries, but that's another story).

As others have mentioned, the Gadgets app is not detecting anything for me, so I have no idea what version of the firmware the dock is currently running.

My questions are:
  • Are there known issues running Continuum on the latest insider build?
  • Is there anything I can do to help with this problem?

I don't know what's at fault here, the phone, the OS/install or the dock itself.

Thanks in advance!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Dock not working on latest insider build.

All I can suggest at this point is get the new 14328 build just released to fast insiders. Maybe that can resolve your issue

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Dock not working on latest insider build.

I had massive issues with continuum and fast ring releases. I eventually ditched the insider programme and flashed back to 10586. While continuum still has a few bugs and plenty needs to be done to make it an overall better user experience, it does run better on non-insider builds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium