Project to this PC

bvsrn

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone used the"project to this PC" feature??? I was not able get it working on my PC.... Is there any guide for this? If anyone has used this, can you give the process?

bvsrn

Jun 26, 2016
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 and dell venue PC.i think 950 supports Mira cast but not sure about venue though.... Also to be clear i am talking about projecting from my phone to venue pro using "project to this PC" option.... Is there a hardware requirement for the PC to support this feature?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 and dell venue PC.i think 950 supports Mira cast but not sure about venue though.... Also to be clear i am talking about projecting from my phone to venue pro using "project to this PC" option.... Is there a hardware requirement for the PC to support this feature?

I'm not sure if the Venue can receive miracast stuff but its worth trying if you hook both up with bluetooth and go to the 950's display settings you might have luck.

SL2

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
It's not that easy to figure out all the hardware that supports Miracast.

I know that should work if you have a Core i 4000 series CPU or newer, and Intel WLAN of the same age or newer.

But then there are AMD CPU's, and I don't know if the Celeron and Pentium CPU's of recent years works as well.
I know at least one Surface or Surface Pro that supports Miracast, and it doesn't have Intel WLAN.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I couldn't get it to work. However I have Airserver which creates a Miracast server and that one does work. So I think Microsoft did it wrong. Haven't tried with the latest build.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12