Hello all.

I just received my USB type-C to HDMI converter with a USB port. Its working fine as a continuum . There's one problem, The sound on tv is breaking. theres almost no sound, has anybody else faced the issue? My hdmi cable is fine. Is there a fault with the adaptor or some settings issue?
    should I open dispute with the seller?
    07-17-2016 02:45 AM
    Hello all.

I just received my USB type-C to HDMI converter with a USB port. Its working fine as a continuum . There's one problem, The sound on tv is breaking. theres almost no sound, has anybody else faced the issue? My hdmi cable is fine. Is there a fault with the adaptor or some settings issue?
    should I open dispute with the seller?
    it could be an issue with the converter -try a different make if you can and test
    07-17-2016 04:59 AM
    I don't know if this is your exact problem but my issue was volume.

When you have phone plugged in to tv using continuum you can only control 'external monitor' volume using volume button on side... but that doesn't control 'media + apps' volume.
    What I had to do was disconnect the phone, then make sure media volume is turned all the way up first. Then connect phone to your TV.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-22-2016 12:17 PM

When you have phone plugged in to tv using continuum you can only control 'external monitor' volume using volume button on side... but that doesn't control 'media + apps' volume.
    What I had to do was disconnect the phone, then make sure media volume is turned all the way up first. Then connect phone to your TV.
    interesting solution, thanks for sharing :-)
    07-22-2016 01:17 PM
    Thanks, I also found it works same way for 'ringer + notification' volume. If you turn it down before plugging in to tv, it won't scare the bejezus out of you while watching Netflix or something.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-22-2016 02:22 PM

Doesn't work for me
    07-29-2016 12:52 AM