So I take it that there is no Anniversary Update for Continuum? No windowed apps, or more settings to configure? When will they push out some of the most requested Continuum features? I'm getting tired of waiting.
    xandros9 likes this.
    08-02-2016 01:40 PM
    So I take it that there is no Anniversary Update for Continuum? No windowed apps, or more settings to configure? When will they push out some of the most requested Continuum features? I'm getting tired of waiting.
    From the list I can check in wikipedia, there doesn't seem to be any additional features - just fixes for reliability and more driver support
    08-03-2016 01:03 AM
    Originally posted by Alligator42
    Really Continuum benefits from the Anniversary Update in the same way as Mobile does in general; you get rich notifications and the improvements to the action centre and settings etc, and quite significantly for me, a Skype app for Continuum.
    08-17-2016 12:15 AM
    Continuum gets the benefits that Mobile gets in general, like the rich notifications, notification sorting, quick action controls and all those additional settings. Most significantly though we now have a Skype app that works in Continuum. =)
    fdruid likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:17 AM
    So RS1 (Anniversary Update) is geared more towards PC. RS2 which is starting up now, will be geared more towards mobile.

What that means exactly is speculation, but both Microsoft and Daniel has mentioned it a few times in the past couple months.
    08-17-2016 03:39 AM
    I come to report that thought before Anniversary using Netflix through Edge didn't work for me, now it's working like a charm. I'm happy about this!
    Now I'd love to get an ethernet adapter to further enhance my setup.
    08-18-2016 08:44 PM
    Another subtle touch I noticed is that we now have a Lock Screen in Continuum, so you can click and enter your PIN through the main screen without having to use your phone.

The lock screen does look a little weird using your phone's slither of a lock screen picture on a black background, but it's definitely a better-there-than-nothing feature. =)
    fdruid likes this.
    08-25-2016 04:07 AM
    The lock screen is on the phone or in the continuum monitor, though? I haven't noticed this, it's weird.
    08-25-2016 09:46 PM
    Originally posted by fdruid
    The lock screen is on the phone or in the continuum monitor, though? I haven't noticed this, it's weird.
    On the monitor, yeah. It also allows you to type in your PIN on the monitor when you unlock it.
    fdruid likes this.
    08-27-2016 09:57 AM