I just joined the XBox Preview program a couple weeks ago. I heard you can download an app to enable Continuum from your phone. Where can I find this app? I tried searching the app store for the "Wireless Display" app or "Miracast" and no luck. I checked the Beta Apps section of the Preview app and that was empty. Is it no longer available? Does anyone know how I can get it?
    09-12-2016 11:36 AM
    There's an app named 'Wireless Display' from Microsoft that works great. I put it on my Xbox One when it was in beta and it's worked really well ever since. You have to do a 'quest' in the Preview Dashboard app first and then you will be able to download it.

Project the screen of your phone, tablet, or laptop with the Wireless Display app on Xbox One | Windows Central
    09-12-2016 11:50 AM
    I can only see a some quests related to LFG and Clubs. Is there a way to see older quests?
    09-12-2016 01:06 PM
    I had the same questions and have not been able to find the "Wireless Display" app in the XBOne. I have filled all the quests that are available and still do not see the app.
    10-10-2016 02:24 PM
    :(

I REALLY wanted the Wireless Display app on my xbox....
    11-23-2016 01:44 PM
    You're not missing much. the xbox wireless display app has a lot of latency. if you're really wanting a wireless connection, i'd recommend getting a microsoft wifi adapter.
    12-05-2016 11:40 PM
    You're not missing much. the xbox wireless display app has a lot of latency. if you're really wanting a wireless connection, i'd recommend getting a microsoft wifi adapter.
    I would, but I want to use Universal emulator from my phone to play NES games with the xbox controller. My only route is either buy a new xbox one bluetooth controller, xbox one pc adapter, or find some way of getting that app onto the xbox.
    12-13-2016 08:22 AM
    I also recommend the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter, that way you connect directly into your screen.
    But for games, a wired connection would be best. You could get an HDMI adapter for your phone and use that, for cheap. You can also get a dock (with more functionality, but more expensive).

Also I'm not sure if you can connect the xbox one wired controller directly to your phone. Maybe you can, I haven't tried. But yeah the Bluetooth one works fine. Maybe you should try getting the dock in that case (for use with wired controller), that way you can connect the HDMI and have USB ports at the same time. But make sure it works first.
    12-13-2016 03:18 PM
    ... but I want to use Universal emulator from my phone to play NES games with the xbox controlle...
    2 things stood out to me, using the bluetooth xbox controller with windows phone, which i've been wondering about if it works or not, and if it does, awesome, but then, i did a quick search, and found this:
    The Universal Emulator app for playing old console ROMs is back in the Windows Store | Windows Central
    they say you could just use the emulator via edge on xboxone...
    i've not tried this, but maybe? seems like a reputable source...
    12-16-2016 09:42 AM