hey guys,

whenever I connect my Lumia 950XL (build14936) to the display dock (tried 2) I always get the error that the USB-device needs to be repaired...

I don't have any USB-support so no keyboard, mouse or usb-key which makes Continuum pretty much useless. :(

I tried a soft reset, hard reset to no avail... Tried to shutdown phone and take out battery but no joy either.

Anybody had this issue and was able to solve this?

Video works just fine and a bluetooth mouse works fine as well but alas I have no bluetooth keyboard...

Cheers,
    Hans
    09-29-2016 02:08 AM
    hey guys,

whenever I connect my Lumia 950XL (build14936) to the display dock (tried 2) I always get the error that the USB-device needs to be repaired...

I don't have any USB-support so no keyboard, mouse or usb-key which makes Continuum pretty much useless. :(

I tried a soft reset, hard reset to no avail... Tried to shutdown phone and take out battery but no joy either.

Anybody had this issue and was able to solve this?

Video works just fine and a bluetooth mouse works fine as well but alas I have no bluetooth keyboard...

Cheers,
    Hans
    tried a different cable?
    Zeem Frostmaw likes this.
    09-29-2016 05:53 AM
    you mean from phone to the dock? No, haven't tried that yet...

I switched ends from the cable as I've read that this could sometimes do strange stuff (although I have my doubts there) but no joy either.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-29-2016 07:41 AM