Citrix support for Continuum on X3

Hendry Scholing

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm looking for a way to use the Citrix receiver with Continuum. I have found the new HTML5 receiver with Continuum support, but I don't know how to install this as Continuum is new for me. Downloading the receiver I get an .exe file, can I install this on the X3? I'm a little bit confused so anybody managed to use Citrix on Continuum?

Hendry Scholing

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Already installed this version, but the app keeps greyed out. When trying to login to Citrix desktop the desktop starts on the X3, not on the attached Continuum computerscreen. So it looks like this app is without support for Continuum

jnjroach

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I would reach out to Citrix and request Continuum Support...(my guess it will be coming in the next month or so anyway).

NYCMetsPDX

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I noticed that in the last week (May 2017) Citrix has pulled the receiver app from the store (you can only get to the mobile download page from Citrix's website). They then made mention in a blog that with the release of Windows 10 S they will release a new receiver app in the next month. Here's hoping it's universal and supports mobile.

NYCMetsPDX

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Finally! Citrix put out a UWP app today, works fantastically. As someone who has to take their laptop home every night for meetings this is what I've hoped for for some time.

sketchy9

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Finally! Citrix put out a UWP app today, works fantastically. As someone who has to take their laptop home every night for meetings this is what I've hoped for for some time.

Yes, agreed. It works really well. They should've had this app out years ago though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire