Continuum everywhere with one of these?

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
720p really? Cool concept but wonder what the screen will look like after it is stored for a month or 2.

Travis Flenker

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Low res 24" monitor the size of a CRT for $500? I like the concept but I don't think I could justify buying one of these even if it were $100, and I love wasting money on this kind of stuff.

I get the portability aspect of it, but in order to use it like a computer you'd still need a keyboard and mouse, and if you're carrying all of that around, why not just carry a laptop or a tablet?

The only real use I see for this is for giving presentations on the road where you won't have access to a real monitor or projector, or maybe it would come in handy for a field tech. It seems like the idea is just too far ahead of the technology, especially considering the price.

That all said, it's getting a lot of backing so maybe the average person sees a lot more utility in it than I do.

daimv

May 21, 2015
Visit site
I think it's cool. But for that price ($500 USD retail price) you can probably get a small but bigger projector and a small screen bigger than 24''. An interesting gadget to have if you have a lot of money and don't mind adding this for the fun of it. It's nice that it has a battery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo