Where are the "promised" Continuum features?

OnSr

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
So, yesterday I was be able to download the new Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update to my Lumia 950. It is now running the 10.0.15063.251. I was so excited for the update because of the announced Continuum update.

Here is the Microsoft's speech about the features.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmdfkQMJVjk

23:43 Functional
24:57 Visual
25:44 Demonstration

What do you guys think about this ? I am kind of disappointed :eck: The update seems empty to me right now :straight:

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
As Zac and Dan said in one of the podcasts those features were postponed and are supposed to come with Redstone 3 in this Autumn along with CShell for mobile. At some point they said that they were no longer sure about CShell for mobile coming with the Redstone 3, but this weekend Daniel commented on an article saying that they got more information on CShell and are going to write about it in the coming weeks (possibly at the time when Build is scheduled).

I am disappointed as well, but I can't wait for that article to come!

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
As Zac and Dan said in one of the podcasts those features were postponed and are supposed to come with Redstone 3 in this Autumn along with CShell for mobile. At some point they said that they were no longer sure about CShell for mobile coming with the Redstone 3, but this weekend Daniel commented on an article saying that they got more information on CShell and are going to write about it in the coming weeks (possibly at the time when Build is scheduled).

I am disappointed as well, but I can't wait for that article to come!

I think I can say, many of us are chewing at the bit about cshell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon