Looking for some help on this, cant seem to figure out problem. Phone in use is a windows 10 os, running most current update, microsoft "nokia" 950 (single sim i forget the RM#) and TV is a sony XBR-55X850D running android, unsure of update status but should be current, confirmed it does have Miracast and i figured out i needed to be on screen mirroring input selection.

I have what i believe is a cheap copy of a wireless display adaptor, no logos on it that i saw, i started with this first. i was able to locate via wireless display & docks my tv: XBR-55X850D and connect with it via phone then tv ran its pairing and screen mirror was right, but cursor was lagging really bad. googled and found to check for wifi channel interference, 2.4 was already set on best channel, #11 . also noticed suggestion of firmware update, could not locate how to update as when i pulled up the wireless adaptor screen firmware wasnt a selectable choice, went even further as to download another app in the store to see if i could update firmware that way. Will investigate this problem later.

So i switched to my recently purchase NIB continuum dock HD-500 as it states on my phone, connected it up as instructed: Power, HDMI cord, and phone all to the dock or cube as i call it. my phone updated the dock to the most recent update, i believe 4 but dont quote me. My phone connected and continuum launched and the phone banner showed i was connected to sony tv 02* (again dont qoute me), but the tv sat awaiting for device pairing. i then noticed that i was able to see my tv under wireless displays and docks and tried pairing with that, i did not que disconnect with sony tv 02*, at the point my tv started its pairing sync on its screen, ran for a bit then my phone rebooted. i attempted twice with same result. I need help with this and google didnt help me much. I'd like some troubleshooting tips and if anyone could point me the right direction would be great, i am unsure if i have tv set up right for this or what i need to do to resolve
    02-15-2018 12:56 PM