Cortana Teaser

Coolaaron88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I wanna say the rumors are around the end of April, but who knows?
If Cortana was on my 1520, I'd ask her.

I wish it was on my 1520 right now

vu6usyre.jpg

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

honeyrapper

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
guess its US english only, and i am indian, i guess i'll have to change voice recognition to en-us for it to work. but then it wont understand me coz i have an indian accent. would be nice if i could use en-in for recognition and en-us for replies.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Aardappelboom

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
guess its US english only, and i am indian, i guess i'll have to change voice recognition to en-us for it to work. but then it wont understand me coz i have an indian accent. would be nice if i could use en-in for recognition and en-us for replies.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Wasn't it already reported that it would have cortana in countries that have bing in some form?

Kaushik Dash

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
So much win.
Doesn't matter, if needed, I will change my speech and phone language to make Cortana work.

I use TellMe US without any problem. With just a slight change in my accent, it manages to recognise most of my commands if not all. Lets say only 1 in every 5 commands don't work.

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Cortana will be the most exciting thing on WP but it has a catch which most of you wont like on the 2nd. I hope Satya doesn't have to do it.

I don't fully understand that sentence. Is there going to be an announcement people aren't gonna like on the second of April? Or March? And I guess Joe Belfiore does these kind of announcements, right? Or has he been transferred to the Internet Explorer team?

AaHaa

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
He meant that they're gonna say its US only and is alluding to the 2nd of some month, but which? Idk lol

If that's true I'm gonna hop on the first plane and migrate to the US, I think. Those guys get all the good stuff (Bing, Xbox One, Cortana...) first.
There's got to be a way to just use Cortana in English for non-English countries, right? The Xbox One works perfectly here in the Netherlands if you just speak English which every Dutch person does 80% of the time anyway...

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't fully understand that sentence. Is there going to be an announcement people aren't gonna like on the second of April? Or March? And I guess Joe Belfiore does these kind of announcements, right? Or has he been transferred to the Internet Explorer team?

Thought he was moved to IE team, no? It was about the announcement that Cortana will be a beta in US only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs