04-11-2014 04:55 PM
77 ... 234
tools
    You can do that absolutely fine, if you use paypal or mobile operator billing. You just cant use cards that don't by default pay in $ that's it. I just purchased Halo:Spartan Assault using my paypal account (non-UK).
    So how is my UK PayPal account and O2-UK Mobile operator billing going to help when paying in dollars, you stated it yourself in your post that it was a non-UK PayPal account and I quote:

"I just purchased Halo:Spartan Assault using my paypal account (non-UK)"
    04-11-2014 04:44 PM
    So how is my UK PayPal account and O2-UK Mobile operator billing going to help when paying in dollars, you stated it yourself in your post that it was a non-UK PayPal account and I quote:
    Because Paypal does currency exchange and pays in ridiculous types of currencies. My PayPal uses from my bank card and pays store in $. For some reason this logic doesn't work if you are using credit card on Microsoft account. I haven't tried mobile operator billing, but last time I migrated my regions, I was advised from Microsoft support that if I have operator billing supported, I can add the charges to my bill. So I know for sure that PayPal works and I am assuming operator billing works as well.
    04-11-2014 04:55 PM
77 ... 234