what if Microsoft Enabled a feature to let cortana interact in the upcoming Halo game? I think it would be awesome to have her help out during the game possible easter eggs an such what do you guys think?
    04-03-2014 03:18 PM
    That would really be a game changer. Have Cortana route out paths for you. Remove all the automatic assists. It would make it more realistic. The game would be you actually communicating with her.
    04-03-2014 03:23 PM
    That would really be a game changer.
    Literally. In the correct use of the word literally.
    TheArcaneFlame and xandros9 like this.
    04-03-2014 03:29 PM
    that it would be it could have the potential of being the most personal and interactive game that I know of
    04-03-2014 03:37 PM
    ... SmartGlass... Maybe they would do some easter eggs for the next game in Cortana. But I don't see it interacting with the game itself. This is what SmartGlass is for.
    04-03-2014 03:40 PM
    While it would be cool, they'd have an outrage on their hangs with people who are complaining that MS is only doing it to sell devices and not for the gamer and blah blah.. having to buy another device (even if it's just the 520) just to get all the easter eggs would probably **** some people off that want all the achievements or what not but do not have a windows phone.

Though again, it would be AWESOME :)
    04-03-2014 03:55 PM
    While it would be cool, they'd have an outrage on their hangs with people who are complaining that MS is only doing it to sell devices and not for the gamer and blah blah.. having to buy another device (even if it's just the 520) just to get all the easter eggs would probably **** some people off that want all the achievements or what not but do not have a windows phone.

yeah that's true people would rage at it but you know that would be a added benefit to owning a windows device a perk kind of like owning an android you get the perk of custom roms or having an iPhone with the perk of icloud and iTunes. but I see your point and yes it would be sweet
    04-03-2014 03:59 PM
    ... SmartGlass... Maybe they would do some easter eggs for the next game in Cortana. But I don't see it interacting with the game itself. This is what SmartGlass is for.
    I know what smartglass does but still having Cortana to aid you instead of smartglass would be way better lol she is a lot more personal and would be an awesome companion to the game
    04-03-2014 04:01 PM

People rage at Microsoft every day without good reason. Don't believe me? Look around this forum.
    04-03-2014 05:54 PM
    "Cortana, what do I have on my schedule for today?"

"Chief, you've got a dentist appointment at 12:00 and you've got to find the Promethean's base in the desert by tomorrow"

"can I reschedule that?"

"don't make a girl a promise... If you can't keep it"
    04-03-2014 06:11 PM
    Since its location based, Cortana would ask "should I turn on your Xbox, so we can continue our mission?"
    Devmer11 likes this.
    04-03-2014 06:51 PM
    Since its location based, Cortana would ask "should I turn on your Xbox, so we can continue our mission?"
    now that'd be a cool use for Geofencing set a reminder and when you get home she turns on the xbox and connected devices
    04-03-2014 07:55 PM
    It's pretty clear none of you have actually played Halo 4 if you feel Cortana has any place in Halo 5.

In general though, I do hope that Cortana does come to the Xbox One to personalise the voice command interface.
    04-05-2014 04:02 PM