Cortana companion in Halo

Devmer11

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
what if Microsoft Enabled a feature to let cortana interact in the upcoming Halo game? I think it would be awesome to have her help out during the game possible easter eggs an such what do you guys think?

bayanii

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
That would really be a game changer. Have Cortana route out paths for you. Remove all the automatic assists. It would make it more realistic. The game would be you actually communicating with her.

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
... SmartGlass... Maybe they would do some easter eggs for the next game in Cortana. But I don't see it interacting with the game itself. This is what SmartGlass is for.

narv

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
While it would be cool, they'd have an outrage on their hangs with people who are complaining that MS is only doing it to sell devices and not for the gamer and blah blah.. having to buy another device (even if it's just the 520) just to get all the easter eggs would probably **** some people off that want all the achievements or what not but do not have a windows phone.

Though again, it would be AWESOME :)

Devmer11

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
While it would be cool, they'd have an outrage on their hangs with people who are complaining that MS is only doing it to sell devices and not for the gamer and blah blah.. having to buy another device (even if it's just the 520) just to get all the easter eggs would probably **** some people off that want all the achievements or what not but do not have a windows phone.

yeah that's true people would rage at it but you know that would be a added benefit to owning a windows device a perk kind of like owning an android you get the perk of custom roms or having an iPhone with the perk of icloud and iTunes. but I see your point and yes it would be sweet

Devmer11

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
... SmartGlass... Maybe they would do some easter eggs for the next game in Cortana. But I don't see it interacting with the game itself. This is what SmartGlass is for.

I know what smartglass does but still having Cortana to aid you instead of smartglass would be way better lol she is a lot more personal and would be an awesome companion to the game

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

People rage at Microsoft every day without good reason. Don't believe me? Look around this forum. :wink:

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
"Cortana, what do I have on my schedule for today?"

"Chief, you've got a dentist appointment at 12:00 and you've got to find the Promethean's base in the desert by tomorrow"

"can I reschedule that?"

"don't make a girl a promise... If you can't keep it"

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
It's pretty clear none of you have actually played Halo 4 if you feel Cortana has any place in Halo 5.

In general though, I do hope that Cortana does come to the Xbox One to personalise the voice command interface.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3