Cortana Hologram/Augmented Reality Idea

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
So H?agen-Daz has a really fun/silly/cool app available. The idea is that you open the app and point your phone at the top of the H?agen-Daz container. A hologram will appear a play a concerto for, seemingly, the exact amount of time to get the ice cream to the perfect temperature. See video of the app in action below.

Now, I believe that Microsoft ought to take this very simple and do-able concept, and apply it to Cortana. I do not believe it would be difficult to implement. It would go a long way in bringing the Cortana of Halo, which we so dearly love, to life. I doubt that Microsoft would do this. And it may be wishful thinking, but so was the concept of naming the AI Cortana and having it voiced by Jen Taylor in the first place.

halo-4-20110606000017728.jpg

Thoughts?

Last edited:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I think these are the sort of apps iOS is all about. Android even with its 800,000 apps fails in quality and novelty of apps and so does WP. This is one reason where I won't ever argue with anyone in how awesome iPhone is. But then I think of everything else and my reaction is "meh"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes