Cortana's witty replies

bills pies

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
The author of this thread should update the original post with all the replies listed by others
It would make everything easier to find

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
There's a list of things to try in the WPC article just posted. One of them is "I''m drunk"

I tried that, then tried "I'm stoned".

Funny stuff :)

Steve_C_Brown

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Best answer, if you don't want to hard reset, be patient. Mine hasn't been working since I updated Monday at 9 am but now it is so maybe for some ppl it just takes some time.... hope this helps

<bane> Speak of the devil and he shall appear </bane>

This worked for me. After double checking all the regional settings and the sorts and turning off and turning back on my phone a few times, Cortana magically started making witty responses. So basically, no hard reset was required. I guess I just rebooted my phone a few times.

MyNL822

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I got this thread a S/O in the new post about Cortana, you will have more viewers so try and keep it updated. Thanks for this thread!

DaT Franchise

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Now this might have just been a fluke but I asked her to remind me to do something when I got home, she asked for the confirmation and I reply with yes, she says no problem, I reply thanks Cortana she replied with "and with that keep it 100 and plays that song! The song is in my library but was no where near the last song that I was listening too.

Pretty epic if she did what I think she did but I think it was a coincidence

gkrew

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Call the Rock.
May the force be with you
Cortana
What are you wearing?
What does the fox say?
Cortana, What are you doing?

MeWhoElse

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
The author of this thread should update the original post with all the replies listed by others
It would make everything easier to find

Been on that since the beginning... recheck the first post... I have updated it about 10 times since I started the thread (sometimes 4-5 times in a day).
I have even searched in other threads (and thanked the OP's) and also checked on twitter.

I'd say, so far, this is the authorative list LOL

Also thanks for your input bills pies... keep them coming when you find new ones :excited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs